How many Henny Penny's can there be?

Teena Marie

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
SE Washington
I just joined BYC last night. BUT, I have been lurking reading articles and enjoying stories. I have 4, two week old Wyandottes. I have always tried to be creative when choosing names for my pets. I of course thought of Henny Penny. Obviously so has everyone else! I won't use Henny Penny for my chicks now but I thought it might be fun if some of you told us about your Henny Pennys and some fun or interesting stories. Have any of them seen the sky falling?
D.gif

My Henny Penny has been under the weather all week, tho looking lots better today! She is 3 years old, & the only RIR I've had (that will change in May when the new babies come). She is in my avatar pic, held by my daughter... Always been our favorite! #2 in the pecking order until this week when her comb flopped over... like I said, she's looking better today so maybe she'll work her way back up the ladder :)

Last edited:
I had one I called Penny Henny Of course it was ack basswards, anyhow she was a silver spangled lovely dots one day she was fine the next she fell off the perch (dead) there were no signs of illess nothing to alert me just good one day and dead the next, I had her a few years She was a adult so I don't know if she was a old girl or young'n it didn't matter I had a rooster that was to be a hen and I got him a girl friend it so happen it was what he was and I called the rooster spot for all the spots he had but it was after the famed story I just didn't get the name in the right order.

And yes the name I have here is to be that I miss spelled it no matter there is one on here so I couldn't of took it any how.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom