How many hours spent with your chickens?

I realized now that I spend probably about 5 hours with the chickens. Right now I also have 3 silkie chicks, so maybe a little more. (Like 6 hours)

I also probably spend 9 hours a day thinking about chickens. Last night I dreamed about how to lower the costs of their feed.

I also have a chair in the chicken run to watch the chickens, (but sometimes they watch me!)

Also the roost in their coop makes a great sitting spot, so sometimes I’ll just sit in the coop.

I realized now that I spend probably about 5 hours with the chickens. Right now I also have 3 silkie chicks, so maybe a little more. (Like 6 hours)

I also probably spend 9 hours a day thinking about chickens. Last night I dreamed about how to lower the costs of their feed.

I also have a chair in the chicken run to watch the chickens, (but sometimes they watch me!)

Also the roost in their coop makes a great sitting spot, so sometimes I’ll just sit in the coop.
I have been dreaming about chickens off and on all month! Several times it's been me explaining genetics to someone else and I know next to nothing about chicken genetics outside of how to make a splash bird 🙃

Back
Top Bottom