How many hours spent with your chickens?

Usually I try to aim for at least 1 hour per day whenever time I can get the kids out there with me lol. When the weathers real nice about 1-3 hours, but when it's nasty winter or monsoon weather, I'll pop my head out to check on them from time to time and make sure they get let out in the morning and shut in the coop at night.

Me and my birds are best friends. They take dust baths up against me and get cuddles all the time. They also help me with yard work, and just today when I was weeding I had a chicken buddy right behind me who I gave at least 25 worms to When I dug them up. I really love my flock- so much that I spent 50 dollars having a custom portrait of them made for me ❤️
9A4547A4-B6F5-43F7-A300-4C92442AF340.jpeg

Me and my birds are best friends. They take dust baths up against me and get cuddles all the time. They also help me with yard work, and just today when I was weeding I had a chicken buddy right behind me who I gave at least 25 worms to When I dug them up. I really love my flock- so much that I spent 50 dollars having a custom portrait of them made for me ❤️ View attachment 2598075
That's beautiful! 😁

how many hours does everyone spend with their chickens each day? I’m out once im done with homework and spend at least a good 3 hrs outside every day even if it’s for some fresh air.
Maybe half an hour, to move coop & run, feed, water, retrieve eggs, and then I’m off to care for our pet drake, and the rabbits, usually when I come home from work.

Me and my birds are best friends. They take dust baths up against me and get cuddles all the time. They also help me with yard work, and just today when I was weeding I had a chicken buddy right behind me who I gave at least 25 worms to When I dug them up. I really love my flock- so much that I spent 50 dollars having a custom portrait of them made for me ❤️ View attachment 2598075
I love the picture! 🤗

how many hours does everyone spend with their chickens each day? I’m out once im done with homework and spend at least a good 3 hrs outside every day even if it’s for some fresh air.
At least an hour a day but often more. I put a park bench in my fenced in run, which is quite large, and often sit and read a book with a hen or two snoozing on my lap. Great stress reliever! Peace, quiet, and fresh air!

Back
Top Bottom