how many of us have a chair in the chookhouse???

That guy thinks you can read minds!
lau.gif

I have plastic patio chairs near each coop and I have a step stool in the babies outdoor pen so I can sit with them and talk to them. My DH told me today that I should have a phone line installed in that pen cause I spend so much time in there !!

I have a folding chair, which I fold and lean against the chicken house so they can't poo on it. Love sitting out there and watching them, but it is really HOT out there now, except for early mornings, now.

My coop is one of 6 bays in our shed. I have a small step stool that I use, or I can lay on the trampoline and watch the girls. I love to watch them, it is so peaceful, but I am very envious of everybody else... my girls aren't used to me yet so I haven't been able to get close enough to touch them yet. They are getting better, they do come out of the coop door every morning now even if I am still standing in it. Maybe someday!

I used to sit on a log that I drug in the coop, but now the chickens and the dogs get along A-OK! I'm lucky enough to be able to sit on my back patio and have a "herd" of chickens on and around me.
lol.png

That is wonderful to know that there are so many of us that enjoy being out the back sitting on "our" chair and chookwatching!
Best things in life are free!!!well, after the initial investment that is!!!
Maybe we should get a little pic of us sitting in our chairs!!!!
and make a photo quilt!

Back
Top Bottom