How many of you have a.......

Bird Collector

Songster
10 Years
Aug 13, 2009
North Carolina
frow.gif
Okay how many of you from our diverse group have a tattoo of one of your chickens and if so post a picture of it or them.
big_smile.png

I don't intend to get a tatt of my chickens - my DH still has those commitment papers handy, ready to put to use anytime I cross the line - but I do intend to add a second tatt in September when we go to a bike rally.
It will basically be my avatar, with mine and DH's initials in the handcuffs and his badge # within the rose.
smile.png

I have one of my horses head on my shoulder... does that count? I love my chickies but I don't think I will be getting a tat of one anytime soon.

I dont have a tat of any of my chickens but want to get a tat of my precious inca dove who passed away last year...she meant the world to me and is missed dearly.

"Lovie"

50278_2007_1031image0006.jpg

You bet a horse tat counts and Sumerchick get your bird done. I actually have my parrot a Black Headed Caique on my leg. I posted this inquiry to get ideas because I want to have my first silkie hen done and am trying to figure out how to incorporate the rest by chicken foot prints. It was my sneaky way to get ideas. But now I am busted.
hide.gif
I will post my bird tat later when I am not working and have more time.

Here is a picture of my parrot. She travels with me on my leg and in person. She gets mad if I leave her home. I have a cage at work for her as well. Still waiting to see some chicken tats so I can get some ideas.
yippiechickie.gif

39034_may2010_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom