How Many of You Let Your Pets Lick the Dishes?

Do You Let Your Pets Lick the Dishes?

• Sure! Why not?

Votes: 51 67.1%
  • No way! Are you crazy?

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Only by accident.

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • If they did I'd throw the dish away.

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
LOL! Sadie eats chicken poop, cat poop, bugs, dogfood, and all other stuff in the category "Gross!" and my dad, being his typical weird self, lets Sadie eat off his fork, and then he eats off that fork. Now that does concern me!
sickbyc.gif

My dogs have strong job ownership and look visibly offended if the dishes go straight into the dishwasher without their approval. After they have done their prewash they are spotless (even burnt on gravy) and if it wasn't for the dishes being on the floor I wouldn't be able to tell them from the ones in the cupboard (except for the drool and snot). Heck, since we got the dishwasher we try to mess up more dishes so there is more work for them.

Last edited:
I have a 5 pug prewash system. I am no more worried about what grows on the plate after them licking it if I dont get it clean than I am worried about the stuff that grows on the food if I dont get it clean.

I dont "do" dishes anyway so if the pugs did not do the prewash thing, bugs would be everywhere before I talked someone in to doing them...

After they have done their prewash if it wasn't for them being on the floor I wouldn't be able to tell them from the ones in the cupboard
barnie.gif
This! What if someone thought that they had been washed and put them away? Ever see a dog eating maggot ridden carrion? Gonna let that dog lick your dinner plate?
sickbyc.gif

Oldguy, just look at what you have started.
rant.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Awwww, come on Seoras, life's too short to be worried about a wee bit of dog spit! That stuff polishes the plates nicely with a bit of tissue! Can I also assume you haven't used the last piece of butter that looks like the cat licked it but as you didn't see him do it it must not have happened?

Back
Top Bottom