How many of you really think it is possible??

Quote:
Now Debi, you know one day everything EAST of California is gonna just slide into the ocean...
Murphy's Law
big_smile.png

lol.png
Bonehead! My daughter really believes that we are toast on 12/12/12.
hu.gif

I think it is coming. My family and friends are all working on becoming self sufficient and stockpiling food stuffs and ammo.

Nope.. not gonna happen.
The govt will step in and handle any wacko civil war stuff with our armed forces.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I got to talking to some people yesterday and got to wondering.

BYC is a wide spectrum of people so let me ask: How many of you really think that major civil unrest/societal destabilization is likely in the next five years?

I guess I'd have to know what exactly that would look like. ? My idea of what that is may be totally different than yours.​

This is too funny. We just had a friend inform us that he is recruiting is for his " apocalypse team". He wants handy people around him. So I asked, whats your skill. His reply is," finding handy people." lol This guy is serious too. He has a list of skill sets he is trying to fulfill.

On the serious note I think its very possible. I'm not worried about it thought. We have always been the be prepared type and honestly self sufficiency is not a huge stretch for us. We live pretty simple.

*raises hand* So many different issues are making people unhappy right now... it's like putting saltpeter, napalm and dynamite in a kettle... and over it is hanging that one drop of nitroglycerin... doesn't take much of a shake for that drop to fall...

Back
Top Bottom