..How many of you SECRETLY.....

midwestmilkmaiden

Songster
11 Years
Jun 19, 2008
... Let your dogs sleep with you in your bed.. under the covers!?????

hide.gif

I've been doing this for years.. and wouldn't have it any other way!... My big kids!

Just woke up in the middle of the night last night with my little dog curled up to me under the covers and My Big 'Ol Boy right in the middle of me and DH.. keepin' us nice and toasty!.. was wondering how many other folks secretly spoil their dogs also!
wink.png

lol...I don't even let my cat sleep on my bed (while I'm sleeping). I sleep too lightly I guess, so every little scratch or wiggle wakes me up. Which means I have to sleep with my bedroom door closed...
sad.png

I would if I could. I have doxies and they can't jump up and down off the bed due to their backs.
sad.png

my Chihuahua's used to but now they sleep together in the bathroom bc my female has incontinence problems. i dont like dog pee in my bed..so out they went.

My house dog sleeps on the floor by my side of the bed. A couple of my cats like to be under the covers tho and some of the others like to sleep on the bed too......one on the pillow by my head.

When DH is out of town, my little Springer Spaniel sleeps in the bed with me, tucked right down under the covers, curled up against my tummy.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom