How Many of Your Pets Walk Into the Bathroom With You?

Shoot, my feral cat has toilet trained herself, so now not only do I have DH to deal with now the cat wants in also. I'll never have any privacy.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

But so true...
hit.gif
I need to start taking a squirt gun in there with me.
tongue.png
'I SAID gimme a minute!'

lau.gif

OMG I forgot to tell you all about the racoon in the bathroom with me one night!!
th.gif

I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and heard a noise..more like a thump right behind me before I sat down...excuse the details..I thought the cat was in there so I turned and turned on the light....much to my surprise..that is putting it mildly...there was a coon behind the toilet on the floor. it must have been getting a drink? I ran out of the bathroom and closed the door. Dh got a cage and slid it into the bathroom with an open can of tuna in it. It did go into the cage to eat the tuna. Dh very slowly pulled the cage through the house and outside till daybreak when he took it down by the creek and released it. Now that we think of it, it must have been sick as it was never "wild acting".
Dh had filled the wood house that has a door to the basement the day before. One of the logs hit the door and popped it open and he forgot to go down into the basement and close the door. We have an open stairway to the basement. Why it came down the hallway to the bathroom we will never know. You would have thought it would have gone straight into the kitchen to dog's food and water. the stairway opens into the kitchen. Very strange. Let me tell you ...I am adamant about that door staying shut at all times now.

Quote:
Sounds like it may have been someone's "liberated" pet, one that either escaped or was irresponsibly set loose after becoming too large and unmanageable. People get them thinking they will be a nice pet, but of course they're a wild animal, and most people aren't prepared to deal with all the issues that entails. An acquaintance of mine once did this (set his raccoon "free"). I never could have much to do with him after that.

My Golden Retrievers - all THREE of them - love to come in the bathroom and lay on my feet when I'm "otherwise occupied." It's a small bathroom, too. I've tried just locking them out, but they sit and scratch at the door and take turns whining pathetically like some starved and abused pups. It's easier on my nerves and conscience to just put up with the foot warming.

dog runs in to the tub, and whines for me to turn on the water.

But the bathroom isn't so bad... it's when they jump up on the bed and wanna watch what the humans are doing up there...
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom