How many "packing peanuts" are you getting from ideal right now??

I got my chicks this morning, I ordered 25 hatchery surprise pullets. I received 28 chicks, not sure which are peanuts.

i just got my order of chicks today. i ordered 12 chicks and got 7 packing penuts. i wasn't epecting to get so many lol. not complaining though. everyone arrived happy and healthy. i'm interested to see what the extras turn out to be.

I ordered the bantam special from Ideal for 26 chicks and last week i got a box with 25 dead chick no extras. I called and they said they would reship this week it is warmer this week so i did a bit better I got 26 this time and there are 12 or 13 alive as of an hour ago. Why wont they send me any extra when i called about the last batch? The lady said they do not always have extra to send. I do not know what to do now if they reship i hopefully will get the chicks replaced i lost but then i probably will get a bunch of roosters i do not want and with my luck the bantams wont make it here alive.

Last week I ordered 20 rouden ducklings and a pair of white chinese goslings and I received one extra duckling didn't lose any and haven't lost one yet

Are packing peanuts always males? Wouldn't they put some females in there too if they all didn't get sold and needed to do something with them? I got packing peanuts once, I think there were 10. It was the first time I got them and didn't know they did that. The invoice did not include the sex of the peanuts so I sold them on Craigslist as straight run thinking extras were extra of whatever breed or sex. LOL, that poor lady who bought them!

Back
Top Bottom