Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 5 8.1%

Votes: 4 6.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
If blood related immediate family, 4.
If other, my husband and myself. Perhaps foster kids/teens in the future.

Hmm living in the current house we have me, my parents, and 2 disabled adults, and a soon to be my sister & nephew living with us also. I guess that makes 7. Though I have 8 siblings and a bunch of nephews & nieces. My mom talked me into building another house on the property, so after we buy the new land & while that is being built I will be on a volunteer misson in India and hopefully coming home with an adopted son/daughter
fl.gif

My mom talked me into building another house on the property, so after we buy the new land & while that is being built I will be on a volunteer misson in India and hopefully coming home with an adopted son/daughter :fl

Oh, that's lovely! I wish you best of luck with that. :hugs

Hmm living in the current house we have me, my parents, and 2 disabled adults, and a soon to be my sister & nephew living with us also. I guess that makes 7. Though I have 8 siblings and a bunch of nephews & nieces. My mom talked me into building another house on the property, so after we buy the new land & while that is being built I will be on a volunteer misson in India and hopefully coming home with an adopted son/daughter
fl.gif

Where is your mission work taking you? I have a friend who is in India now working with orphans. I wish you all the best.

If only adoption were that easy though....

Where is your mission work taking you? I have a friend who is in India now working with orphans. I wish you all the best.

If only adoption were that easy though....

It is volunteer, and you can choose what area to help in. I am going to help in the orphanages. I know adoption is tough, I have been researching it for years, I will be sending in all my paperwork before I go to India to volunteer. I hope I will get a referral either before I go our while Im there. But of course I wouldnt mind going back to India multiple times, I think it is so beautiful there
wee.gif

Quote:
Thank you very much! I am very excited, although I am going to miss my 2 Runner girls while Im gone for a whole month! I hope they dont forget me! Lol
I'm sure it'll be worth it though, it must be so rewarding doing what you do. :D And you'll have much to look forward to when you get home. ;)
Quote:

It is volunteer, and you can choose what area to help in. I am going to help in the orphanages. I know adoption is tough, I have been researching it for years, I will be sending in all my paperwork before I go to India to volunteer. I hope I will get a referral either before I go our while Im there. But of course I wouldnt mind going back to India multiple times, I think it is so beautiful there
wee.gif
I've not been to India yet, I should make a point to visit one day. I bet it would be great getting to see the culture.
just me....no one wants this cranky old man
hide.gif
I am usually much the same, just me on my own. :lol: It gets a little lonely sometimes, but there are plenty of merits in being simgle.

Back
Top Bottom