How many people in your neighborhood have poultry?

Just me! I think I'm the only one crazy enough here to have 18 chooks in the middle of a subdivision, lol!
lol.png

I am the only one with waterfowl, but I know two people in my neighbor hood have 2 - 7 chickens and then the lady I gave my goats to have 12 peackocks, about 7 guineas, too many chickens to count and about 6 turkeys. The owners brother shoots all the canada geese that land on the pond because they "bother his dog"
somad.gif
somad.gif

I'm the only one, and boy oh boy do I get staring. People in my neighborhood think they're in Beverly Hills.

Actually, even if I was in BH, I'd still have chickens.

Can't wait to move to our farm.

Just me and a neighbor up the road that has the 2 most beautiful horses that I've ever seen. They have a small coop in the front yard. I think they have a few Buff Orpingtons.

My neighbors up the hill behind the barn want chickens, cattle and a horse. They certainly have the room for it. Fifteen acre's of land in the field and in the woods!!!!!

I love that the Eriksons want chickens, cattle and a horse. When I go on vacation they take care of my flock and my dog while I'm gone. And they get any eggs they lay while they're taking care of them. It's a nice bargain. They sure don't mind taking care of them. The boys just love watching my hens and they just LOVE Rusty.

Back
Top Bottom