How many times can YOU post in two weeks...?

Do y'all know why you can;t get that many posts anymore? Because you don't RP anymore.
sad.png

I can post 2 to 3 answer daily. So its not possible for me to go more than 500 post. I am satisfied with 2 to 3 post only.

frow.gif

Brief post 'n' stalk.

I notice one person in general has really shot up in posts.... that's WW.
ep.gif

Pigeon, I ain't in Sydney yet, I was on camp
wink.png

I wasn't that bad. The canoeing for ten hours straight was EXHAUSTING but chillin with the peeps at base camp was fun.
big_smile.png

We had an African, dreadlocked dude for an instructor with a very odd sense of humour. His name was Simon, and we eventually stopped paying attention to his Simon Says jokes because nobody could ever tell if he was joking or being serious.
lol.png
Simon was awesome.

ray's two cents :

frow.gif

Brief post 'n' stalk.

I notice one person in general has really shot up in posts.... that's WW.
ep.gif

Pigeon, I ain't in Sydney yet, I was on camp
wink.png

I wasn't that bad. The canoeing for ten hours straight was EXHAUSTING but chillin with the peeps at base camp was fun.
big_smile.png

We had an African, dreadlocked dude for an instructor with a very odd sense of humour. His name was Simon, and we eventually stopped paying attention to his Simon Says jokes because nobody could ever tell if he was joking or being serious.
lol.png
Simon was awesome.

Didn't know you kept numbers on my posts, gosh I don't know how many posts I have!
tongue.png

Quote:
Why?

You need to get down to some serious posting for it to get dangerous
tongue.png

The past week I've posted like twice, or something like that.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom