How many to sell?

I literally cannot get rid of my cockerel. Best offer I've had has been a woman who would have me pay her $5.00 to kill and dispose of him.

I think you might have more luck posting the rooster for free (But i'm in the suburbs so probably depends on location).

Join the movement. Free chickens for everyone.

I literally cannot get rid of my cockerel. Best offer I've had has been a woman who would have me pay her $5.00 to kill and dispose of him.

I think you might have more luck posting the rooster for free (But i'm in the suburbs so probably depends on location).
I've been lucky and already gave away two cockerels. I ordered 10 birds, got 14 and 3 were male.

He's so small. I don't want to irritate the neighbors otherwise I'd keep this guy. I'm 200 ft from the town line. It's annoying.
I had a hatchery assortment, and one cockerel was a silver phoenix (very small). so beautiful, I managed to sell him. I would've been tempted to keep him to make a heat-tolerant strain of birds....

The beautiful maran I have to part with. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_201911623~2.jpg
    IMG_20220627_201911623~2.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 1
I would offer as a trio. And discount the trio. If you buy the hens - $40
Buy the trio - $30

$30 is a good price for 2 pullets. $40 is a little high. So if they want the good price, they have to take the cockerel. What breeds of hens do you want to give with him?

Back
Top Bottom