How many wine makers do we have here?

Wine maker here! I love making, and especially drinking it ;) I've only been making wine for 2-3 years now, but I improve with each batch. I just started a batch of grapefruit last Saturday. Hope it turns out as tasty as it smelled! Our dog Dotty, helping me with the grapefruit wine :p
I often wonder about grapefruit wine. Please keep us posted and let us know how it turns out. Welcome to the thread!

Wine maker here! I love making, and especially drinking it
wink.png
I've only been making wine for 2-3 years now, but I improve with each batch. I just started a batch of grapefruit last Saturday. Hope it turns out as tasty as it smelled!

Our dog, Dotty, helping me with the grapefruit wine
tongue.png

Thats sounds great!

Haven't posted on this thread in a while. I decided to try it again, but this time more down and dirty. I have been harvesting the cherry tree. I have juiced them and added a tea blend of, cherry, barvarian wild berry, and vanilla nut. The pre-wine juice is amazing. I am making 1 gall batches in a milk jug w/ a balloon, I couldn't get the water air trap gizmos I bought before to actually work. If I don't get a chance to harvest any more (which hopefully I will) I have enough for 3 gallons. Plus raspberries are coming up in a month or so. I still had all the additives I had got from before so am using wine yeast, nutrient and Camden. I did read that if you don't have yeast nutrient you could add 25 raisins instead.

I just bottled some dandilion wine, and its already clearing quite beautifully! I can't wait to try it! Looks like a nice chardonnay.

Just bottled my first gallon of the cherry / tea wine, it is awesome (I sneaked a little at the end) It needs to age a bit, but still it is soooo good. This milk jug and balloon worked perfectly. So much better then that airlock.

All 4 gallons of cherry wine are bottled and aging, now on to the green tomato wine. I am doing it in two 2.5 gal batches. I'm going to try to make it in my new Wally world find

it is stackable, and I can remove the spicket and add the balloon for the ferment then use the spicket for racking.

Back
Top Bottom