How MIL saved us some money on our grocery bill

CARA...
it's not a handout, anyone can purchase it. it's like shopping at sam's club or something. they buy in mass so you can get it cheaper. i see WEALTHY people taking advantage of this offer when we pick up, and they love it too. we have a family that buys 14 of the deals every month!!! they are just savvy shoppers.

maybe you could present it to him this way. the church isn't providing it as 'charity', it's just a money saving service, just like the dented isle at the grocery. make him feel like HE got a good deal and brag on him! men like to feel satisfied in their work and their money. give him the credit. maybe that could help you out?

cool.png
And they donate $1 per box to the organization who is hosting it. So really you are helping a church or club or whoever is the host spot. I am trying to talk my pastor husband into being a host church. I just sent away for more information. We did this a while back when we lived in another town. The food was usually good. There were times that it had things I could not use so when we had a potluck I would take that item....
roll.png

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice, I need to hire you both on a full time basis to negotiate with my husband LOL I might suggest to his father that they host the program at his church, as there are a lot of people in this area that could do with the help.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom