How much could a dozen duck eggs go for?

danielley101215

Crowing
May 4, 2017
California
hey!! So I have 6 laying females and i also found out that I am allergic to eggs in general, more towards waterfowl eggs so I’ve had a bit abundance of my ducks eggs! :confused: I love them they are amazing and so good, but I just can’t eat them too often only on occasion with an Epi pen on hand just In case Of reaction so I’m going to start advertising them to try to sell some but I’m wondering how much you guys think a dozen duck eggs can sell for?!! I know they are worth much than chicken eggs, my boyfriend thinks maybe 8$ a dozen? What do you guys think :)

Hey where have you been ? In California you could probably get 8 a doz for your duck eggs.
Hey!!! I’ve been on here some I’ve been posting a lot about a turkey that I’m trying to figure stuff out on, just not a lot about the duckies lately! :) but I’m here I’ve been good how have you been??? Been awhile since I’ve talked to you! :) Aflac and the ladies have been well, and yes I am in California so I figured, I talked to a feed store that I’m going to advertise at and they thought it may be a good price too

All is good here, glad to hear everyone over your way is still doing great. Do you still have your geese?
Yay that’s good to hear :) Yes I still have my geese :) both my loud male Chinese geese and my one female Chinese goose :) trying to figure out how much a half dozen of her eggs could sell for because since I only have one female goose and I only get so many at a time but could probably sell like half a dozen of her eggs at a time and they are much bigger :eek: and yes we’ve had some issues with Aflac bullying my Pekin female and he won’t accept her into the flock so that’s been ongoing :th:barnie

Back
Top Bottom