How much do adult Bourbon Red turkeys cost?

I bought my pair of Bourbon reds back in March & gave $45.00 a piece for them. My hen gives me an egg everyday. I set 5 eggs in my incubator & had 4 to hatch #5 died trying to get out. I now have 13 eggs in there & they are set to hatch around May 27. Haven't candled them yet to see how many I actually have that will hatch.

I bought my pair of Bourbon reds back in March & gave $45.00 a piece for them. My hen gives me an egg everyday. I set 5 eggs in my incubator & had 4 to hatch #5 died trying to get out. I now have 13 eggs in there & they are set to hatch around May 27. Haven't candled them yet to see how many I actually have that will hatch.
Well good luck! I hope the rest hatch. My hen is laying 3 eggs about every 4 days. I put 10 in my bator, then waited for a week to collect more eggs to threw in the bator (since I only have one hen), so I put 5 more eggs a week after the original 10, and all of them are fertile. I'm just hoping most make it out if their shell. : / I have hatched chicks, and emus, but never poults. I'm hoping for the best.

hi i live in gonzales,louisiana,do u vacine you trukeys at 8 weeks,i have 4 at 3 weeks of age,i was told to vacine with poxine at 8 weeks,is this true?

Back
Top Bottom