How much do I sell my ducklings for?

It was ready to come out! That’s great an just how I like to get them. Hopefully you got it all . Keep her foot clean either put some antibiotic ointment an wrap or on clean shaving with out wrap. I like to wrap. Check every couple days to make sure there isn’t any more pus in there.

It was ready to come out! That’s great an just how I like to get them. Hopefully you got it all . Keep her foot clean either put some antibiotic ointment an wrap or on clean shaving with out wrap. I like to wrap. Check every couple days to make sure there isn’t any more pus in there.

She ran away from me when I was cleaning everything up so I didn't get to wrap it or put ointment, but I did spray it real good with peroxide. I will catch her again today and clean it again and try and get it wrapped and put her in the pen. She was hobbling today before I left for work but she was doing better it seemed

Peroxide on once not again it can damage good tissue.

You want to keep that hole clean until healed so nasty bacteria doesn't get back in side or you'll be doing this all over again. Betadine or hepiclens works great for cleaning wounds too. And no swimming until closed.

Peroxide on once not again it can damage good tissue.

You want to keep that hole clean until healed so nasty bacteria doesn't get back in side or you'll be doing this all over again. Betadine or hepiclens works great for cleaning wounds too. And no swimming until closed.

Gotchya!! I will be cleaning the wound with dawn dish soap and water and soaking it then drying it off good and using Neosporin and wrapping it up good!!

I thought it was doing a little better. But today after soaking it in Epsom salt I was massaging it's leg and more crap came out but no more puss. It is still very swollen and warm to touch. I am cleaning it with Banixx for Chixx, then using triple antibiotic ointment and changing the wrap everyday. I don't know what else to do....

Back
Top Bottom