How much do you love your duck?

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gossh we are all the same lol

I used to have a runner duck. I named him lucky because we found him as a egg, abandoned by his mother. 5 days later he hatched and imprinted on me. We were living in apartments at the time and couldnt keep him there. It was too small and he was always wanting to explore. So we gave him to a nice lady that owns a farm. Me and my little duckie did everything together. When i took a shower he would hop right in with me. And when i ate my cerial in the morning, he jumped into my bowl! I miss him very much, i cant beleive attatched you get to them. Now that i live in a house, im getting 2 ducklings from metzar farms, they will be here this wensday. (2 welsh harlequins) I would take back lucky, but sadly he died in a lightning storm.
sad.png

My wife is always telling me,YOU WOULD LOVE ME MORE IF I WERE A DUCK, you know what i think she is wright:p

I can't stand it !! I can't have ducks till we move. All the pics are cute! Keep posting. Especially those runners!!

My quacker has his own Facebook page.. my family think I'm nuts but some people like seeing what he is up too and looking at his pics! It's all a bit of quacking good fun!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom