How much do you sell your peahens for?

pittmanbirds

Songster
Oct 28, 2016
Pennsylvania
Im just curious. Somebody asked me to sell them a 2year old purple peahen. I said 150 and they agreed. I think it's high, I'm not sure i would spend 150 (then again i raised mine from chicks when they're much cheaper or else found them). Am i ripping them off? I said 150 because i don't need to sell her, and to me she's worth that much to depart with her.

A good deal is when both parties are happy. Any old Blue hen two years or older is worth $200, a Purple hen is worth more to most people.

I think around here the prices must low. I've seen 3 yr old cocks go for 75.00. And hens around 100.00. When sell chicks most ppl want to pay 15.00 or 20.00. But if i post on Facebook i can sell for 35.00, And usually they travel a good distance. I am happy with the 150.00 so I guess it's a good deal:)

I think around here the prices must low. I've seen 3 yr old cocks go for 75.00. And hens around 100.00. When sell chicks most ppl want to pay 15.00 or 20.00. But if i post on Facebook i can sell for 35.00, And usually they travel a good distance. I am happy with the 150.00 so I guess it's a good deal:)

Where are you located? We are interested in chicks and looking for someone who sells them. I am in north east Ohio

Back
Top Bottom