How much food???

yes, its the going rate here (and thats before taxes!) but well worth the price (and taxes) to not have Trump ruling us!;)
I will end up mixing it with some other stuff I found cheaper. If i try and order from USA it doubles in price anyways...with exchange rate, and border fees/shipping etc

Also Ive started a batch of fermented feed, see how that goes....

$23 American is about $30 Canadian. We may also pay more in taxes on the feed; it's a 13% harmonized sales tax in Ontario on goods. Seems like it's still a bit cheaper in the States. Though I notice their chick prices are much higher.

I think their chick prices are much lower..? I paid $2.50 per meat chick.
I hear about $1 chicks all the time in the US.

yes, its the going rate here (and thats before taxes!) but well worth the price (and taxes) to not have Trump ruling us!;)
I will end up mixing it with some other stuff I found cheaper. If i try and order from USA it doubles in price anyways...with exchange rate, and border fees/shipping etc

Also Ive started a batch of fermented feed, see how that goes....
I didn't mean to start a political debate but Trump isn't ruling us, he was elected. Canada is a great country but I'll keep my guns, pay for my own healthcare, and pray the govt does ONLY what it does best, which is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom