How much hope is there after Day 21???

also, if you have a still air incubator, the temp is different in different parts of the bator. Just yesterday I cracked open a couple of eggs that did not hatch along with their clutchmates, and they were quite alive, just a couple of days behind their mates. I am learning as i go, and I think from now on I might leave the outside rows on the turners empty and see if it makes a difference. Hope this info helps. Leave them a few more days, you might get a surprise.

lots of prayer...no pipping. I brought in another 'bator and finally have temp and humidity under control....

We had an uncharacteristicly cold snap and the draft in the house put our 'bator through it's paces, I think. Now that it's warming up, it's back to the way it SHOULD have been during the earlier days.

Please keep fingers crossed. I have over $50 in eggs in these 'bators....and very disappointed kids..
sad.png

Will keep em crossed and say word or two for you tonight. I will say it took me three attemps to have a successful hatch. First one wife accidentally unplugged the bator while I was at work. Second had no fertile eggs but the third I hatched 13 out of 13 100%. If your current hatch this does not work out don't give up.

Keep us informed...take care!

Don't give up! We had a bad cold snap here and our power went out for 7 hours in the middle of the night and I didn't know it. Woke up to the bator at 74 degrees. Our little ones are about 5 days behind schedule but are hatching out as normal chicks. Just a bit slow.

Back
Top Bottom