How much is $43 Trillion... with a "T"

Anyone can file a lawsuit (for just about anything at any time - filing fees really do need to be jacked-up and `frivolity' prosecuted). Don't want to waste too much time on this puke other than to note the current case pending against him in CA, as it should be instructive as to means and methods - current `filing' is just same BS writ large): From: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...d93921fbad9d7e&bpcl=36601534&biw=1907&bih=941 If the article in the original link hadn't been so execrably written (actually hurt trying to parse it) I'd probably not have bothered to comment again. And, it seems, I'm not the only one so `smitten' by the style (`comes the judge' commenting on his dismissal of another Stein job): From (and you can follow the case info. back to original filing if so inclined - I wouldn't suggest it): http://www.brookstone-law.com/pdfs/Legaspi_Rulings_03-15-2012.pdf Methinks a bit too much Bolivian marching powder, or too little Lithium... Bottom feeding scammer QED

Last edited:
Anyone can file a lawsuit...this isn't anything real.

I also think this is at least the second time you've tried to get people riled up over this non-issue. Remember, your history can be looked up.

Last edited:
A 43 with twelve zeros behind it
wink.png
43,000,000,000,000 that's a lot of $1 bills
th.gif

it would by a lot of feed to supply the stuff that gets slung around by the air circulating unit, for sure,LOL
gig.gif

Jeff

Last edited:
Fowl Odor....since by your name you seem to know something about what stinks I would have thought that you could figure out that the entire story is a scam. Did you ever wonder at all why a lawsuit of this magnitude has not even been reported by any legitimate news source. The whole thing is a sick joke started by a former attorney who has been disbarred because he is a crook. The so called law firm that started this joke is something called the Spire Law Firm which, in reality, is nothing but a cover for this disbarred attorney. Good luck to you and we are looking forward to your next cock a mamy story.

Cute: Only link out of article `43 trillion' delivers ads for `refi's'.

Bottom feeding `click-through' income `artiste'

CNBC did not report it; they did not "run" the story. It is simply press release. This is easy to see when you look at both the copyright on the bottom and the lead line on the top. It is not CNBC reporting anything. Additionally, the wording is exactly the same as the website.

Back
Top Bottom