How much longer? ** Pictures**

All my other ones had curled up feet like that, ill wait for him to dry, hopefully he will get to trying to walk. He is a very very talkative little guy though, Maybe thats a good sign? I will be sure to take him out as soon as he is dry enough, and give him some water with niacin and electrolytes. thats what my other babies have, and one that I was worried about perked up after drinking. So hopefully this little bugger will do great.

I got him on his belly, but then he go on his side, and he tried to stand, I think his head is too heavy for him, and his leg is deffinatly messed up some how, Ill give him time to rest and dry before inspecting.

Alot of time they need a little extra time to recover from a difficult hatch.
My last chick hatched upside down and it took me hours of slow work to get it out.
Slow recovery time but you'd never know it now.
Total surprise as well cause its a Light Brahma/Amercauna cross that I never knew was in there.
Hoping your little guy bounces back soon. Talkative is a really good sign though.
You did great helping it out.
Congrats.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks to all of you who helped me help him
smile.png
I hope he bounces back and I will update you guys later, and let you know how he is doing

So, yeah he deffinatly needs something done with his leg...
I have given him water , with niacin and electrolytes in it, but he still cant walk.

How would someone make a splint for such a tiny duck?

87164_sam_0142.jpg

87164_sam_0140.jpg

87164_sam_0136.jpg

and this little guy, you can see his one foot is messed up
sad.png

87164_sam_0141.jpg

And thats my trout indian runner babies:)

Thank you very much
smile.png
I wish I could get pictures of them standing.. you can deffinatly tell they are runners when they are running around hehe
lol.png

Well, he didnt survive everyone... I had to help him drink & eat, and this morning he was dead
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom