Ok... I'm in preparations for my show on Saturday. I've got one bird bathed and partially dry. I bathed it, wrapped it in a towel for about 5 minutes and then blew it partially dry with a professional canister dryer like you find at the dog groomers. Then I went back with a hand held hair dryer and got the harder areas (under the wings, vent area, abdomen.... The bird is in the back bedroom in a wire cage with a towel on the floor. Its only 75 in the house, which means its about 85 in the back bedroom. I've closed the vents in that room because of the incubator, and it stays pretty warm Now I know that near the skin the bird is still damp... but how much of a chill is too much? It does have a very *SLIGHT* shiver every now and again, but nothing serious. With it being about 85 in that room, it would be like a chicken getting caught in the rain. Should I heat it up more back there, or am I running a higher risk of it getting sick?