How much should a frizzle cost?

dbolman

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 15, 2009
Holland, Mi
hmm.png
There is a woman near me that has beautiful Frizzle's...She has one chick that is going to be multi-colored (really cool) I am thinking of buying it but she wants 100.00 for it. Is that the going rate for this particular breed/chick? Also ,I am looking for some Buff Brahmas. I also was ondering what kind of chickens are real big and round all white with some black lacing in their tail and round their neck. In the beginning of summer the BYC magazine has a beautiful flock of big chickens on the front and I wondered what kind they were...Thanks for all your help, I am such a newbie....

2 Bernes Mt. Dogs, 3 Tennesse walkers, 2 cats (calicos of course) and 2 bantams, 1 Silkie roo, 1 Silver Wy roo, 1 Barred rock Hen, 1 Buff O Hen and wanting more....

ep.gif
Did I read that right? $100.00??! Ouch. Just wait for another frizzle to come along
smile.png
Where are you located? I have a frizzle roo that is in need of a new home and I'm asking $8.00 for him
tongue.png

roll.png
I'd just have to say "good luck with that" to her and find a frizzle elsewhere.

Now in her defense, maybe she has a frizzled very rare breed bird. A frizzle isn't a breed, but more of a type of bird,

WAY too much money!!! Every frizzle chick that I've bought I've paid $2.85 a piece. I even hatched out a multi-colored frizzle this summer and if I were to sell her, which I won't, I wouldn't ask more than $10. That lady's trying to rip you off because she knows how badly you want it. Don't buy it!

WOW , thats a lot of cash for a frizzle chicken.What breed of Frizzle chicken does she have ?

I sell my frizzle cochin Bantam chicks for $3.00 ea. day old

3 months-Adult hen $15.00 - $20.00 ea.

3 month-Adult Frizzle Roo $5.00 - $10.00 ea.

If i were you i would hold off on that unless she has some kind of really rare breed frizzle bird .

Sheesh, I bought mine for like $2.35 at TSC as a chick, granted I had no clue what he was.

Now he's such a butthead I am sure I couldn't give him away
lol.png
which I would never, because he's MY frizzy butthead and I love the little stinker
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom