How much should we give back? ( pet sitting )

10 %
smile.png

Great website. Like the others I wish you where closer.

Just a thought also since you are donating part of your proceeds let your customers know that also. I would willing pay more knowing that part of what I was giving was going to help a homeless animal.

Maybe come up with a percentage after you figure out your costs involved such as travel and advertising as well as how much income you'd like to make. If the income isn't that important to you then of course you can donate a higher percentage.

Are you sure you don't want to move to CA because we sure could use somebody like you near us!!
smile.png

I agree with everyone so far - Your website is beautiful! I think donating any percent is so awesome, if it were me I would probably go with 10% as well (mainly because I suck at math and 10% is the easiest percent I can figure out, LOL)! What a wonderful heart you have!

Great website... few more typos to correct...

Do you have a family dog that is now in their Senior years? Or maybe a puppy you are still training? Or it may just be that they are more comfortable staying in their own home. This is why we are now pleased to offer in home pet sitting! We will come to your home once or twice a day to check on you beloved family pet(s)

$15 includes
Feeding
Watering
One mid day visit
Approximately 30 minute visit
Walk time will depend on the dog's exercise needs

Thanks everyone

I guess the late night typing is getting to me. I didn't realize all the typos I had made
hide.gif
Because we are so busy during the day I usually get to work on the site at night, and by that time I am a little out of it, lol

Ginbart, That is my aunts dog. He actually weighs just over 170 pounds! He is a big lazy mess, lol. After he eats or drinks he loves to come by and wipe his slobber all over your pants
sickbyc.gif
Trust me there is plenty of it
tongue.png

I wish you guys where closer to! I would love to watch your pets
smile.png

Equinelyn, We really try to keep our prices lower than the vets, groomers, and kennels. Since we have our own animals we know how much things can add up. Honestly some times you just can't afford to go away and we want to help save people money so they can.

We decided to go with the 10%
big_smile.png
We where also thinking that at the end of every month we could put the amount that was donated to the shelter on our website. What do you guys think?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom