How much would you pay?

WOW! BEAUTIFUL COOP!

The access door was big enough for me to get in and i'm a big girl.

And Duramaxgrl. I wish you guys lived closer. I would buy one off of you! I jsut don't have the time or knowledge to build one. I work full time, school part time and raise my son alone full time. So building one of my own is out of the picture. I just wish I could find a local listing for someone who would, like you guys!

It looks solidly constructed which is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for not having to spend your weekends building a coop.

What type of foundation will it need? Will it come with the platform that it is sitting on in the photos? You might want to put something under it to keep it level and prevent it sinking into the ground.

How do you get inside to clean it out?

How easy is it to modify (add an automatic door, etc)

It has too many nest boxes IMO. 10 boxes would mean each hen would have her own which isn't necessary. Maybe you can close off a few of them on the inside and use them for storage (accessible from the outside).

It depends on what the going price is in your area. For my area, I feel that is steep. You can get a 8X6 garden type shed (non chicken converted) for about $500.

I agree that you are paying for not doing it, and if you have no time or access to materials, then go for it!

Back
Top Bottom