gig.gif
gig.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Putting the food in an air tight container was fine. It was just step 2 of my directions in how I feed my chickens or rather how I am now NOT feeding my chickens.

So anyone know how to kill plants in a drain? They just keep on sprouting........

I would take apart drain and get out what you can and after putting drain back together i would pour Draino down just to make sure it gets all out of there.

Sorry to have laughed , It's funny in a way and in a way its not funny . OOPS sry it's still funny
gig.gif
smile.png

lowes or home depot has this stuff called root killer.....it should do the trick then u don't have to take the plumbing apart!

Thanks for the story! It so sounds like something my three would do!

My only problem with taking the drain apart is that it is a pedestal sink that is pretty tight with the wall, and I would probably have to break the sink itself open. I think I'll try Draino Foam.

After discovering her "trick" I check all the other drains in her bathroom and mine just in case. She does swear that this one was the "only" one. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on the others.

It is actually a very funny thing to have happened only because the baby sitter discovered it with her, not us... ah the memories!

Back
Top Bottom