A bank repossessed this house (just down the road from us) and put some guys in it to "look after the place". A swarm of bees moved into the chimney, so one bright spark house sitter doused a cloth in gasoline, lit it and shoved it into the chimney. The top of the chimney. The remains of the THATCH roof can be seen in front of the remains of the house. P.S. No-one got hurt (in the fire anyway) and the bees are gone. Update: The house got repaired in full and beautifully restored in the process, about a year after the fire.