How often do you "clean up"?

Quote:
Mine free range too, well my 1 goose and 10 ducks, but they spend alot of time hanging out at the back door, so I clean up every day.

LOL @ spend a lot of time at the back door. Do you ever let them in?
gig.gif

Actually my gander does come in the house, he knows where the frig is and thats where his favorite snack is bread. it's so funny because the dogs will run towards him and bark but they know better than to get to close. and also if I leave the door open my ducks will wander in they usually don't go as far as the goose though, except for the duck that was raised in the house he pretty much walks all over. We have even had our chickens wander in before, even coming through the doggie door.
smile.png
good thing I have wood floors.

Quote:
LOL @ spend a lot of time at the back door. Do you ever let them in?
gig.gif

Actually my gander does come in the house, he knows where the frig is and thats where his favorite snack is bread. it's so funny because the dogs will run towards him and bark but they know better than to get to close. and also if I leave the door open my ducks will wander in they usually don't go as far as the goose though, except for the duck that was raised in the house he pretty much walks all over. We have even had our chickens wander in before, even coming through the doggie door.
smile.png

I bet that is so cute to see. All you have to do is tie a rope or something to the fridge so that your gander can grab the rope, pull it open and get his snack. When you teach him to do that please video tape it and post and send it in to America's Funniest Videos and win some money.
gig.gif

Quote:
smile.png

I bet that is so cute to see. All you have to do is tie a rope or something to the fridge so that your gander can grab the rope, pull it open and get his snack. When you teach him to do that please video tape it and post and send it in to America's Funniest Videos and win some money.
gig.gif

Hey thats a good idea, I'll have to work on that one.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom