How often do you Wash yourself?

Quote:
Squish, be welcome to give your true opinion if it still complies with the rules.
wink.png

Oh, yes all washing is included! Hands.Not.Washed.
sickbyc.gif

LOL!

Well...

I wash MY hands anytime I touch something dirty or something that might not be completely clean. Door handles, ect... it's a really long list!

I don't hold others quite to my standards... but some things people will touch and not wash afterwards... or act like I should accept whatever they are holding out to me that just fell on the floor.. well
sickbyc.gif
and
sickbyc.gif
is the best expression of my opinion on that.. LOL!

When I am washing my hands... I have to keep washing until they feel clean... and then I don't put my fingers back on the sink handle that I touched with those dirty hands
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
That REALLY cracked me up. "Unless something happens". I know what you meant, but it just REALLY made me laugh, imagining what that "something" might be....
gig.gif

I shower at night usually, unless I have an Dr. appointment or someplace important to be, then I shower right beforehand. And I wash my hands a million times throughout the day. When I go out to run errands, I have hand sanitizer in my purse, but I still head for the sink IMMEDIATELY upon arrival home and even say out loud, "I gotta wash the public off..."
lol.png

Oh, and I have two different hand soaps. One strong antibacterial one that I use after being in the chicken coop, or getting raw food on my hands, etc., then a second regular moisturizing soap that I use more often throughout the day. I do this because I have a theory in my head that germs might become "immune" to the anti-bacterial soap if I use it too often. I have no clue if that's true or not, it's just something I do.
tongue.png

As to hand washing, most of you will probably turn green and die when I say this, but I wash my hands after using the bathroom, before cooking, after handling raw meat and after changing a diaper (back when I had to change diapers). Other than that....uh....I wash them after handling the animals....if I remember. But we have a lot of animals, and I touch them a lot (pat on the way past, scratch a neck, etc.) and I simply can't wash my hands that often!

I guess it's fair to note that I very, VERY rarely get sick and even when I do I almost never need antibiotics.

I am a fiend about food safety, though, if I get any points for that.
gig.gif

Holy Wow...

Ok twice a day, after I get up and before I go to bed.......still wow......LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
So true!
gig.gif
Funny topic and yes, first time I've seen it on any forum!

On to the answer! I too am OCD about hand washing so that occurs all day long. Showers? Can't start the day without one and then another one before bedtime. Not much choice when your outside a lot and taking care of critters etc. Well, there's a choice but who wants to go to bed dirty!
sickbyc.gif

No offense, but I never have understood why someone who takes a shower every night would feel the need to shower again in the morning. Do you really get that dirty while you are sleeping?

LOL Laurajean.. you sound like me!

Uhhh.. sorry?
hugs.gif
tongue.png

I have 3 different hand soaps in the bathroom. One for the first rinse... cheap but antibacterial. The next is a deep cleansing soap with little gritty bits in it, from B&BW. Then I finish with my creamy moisturizing one.

roll.png
I told you all you might not want to know!
tongue.png

Strangely enough... I can pet my inside animals and not be bothered about hand washing.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom