From reading this forum it seems that everyone and their uncle catches it, but how prevalent is it, really? I spoke to someone who has been raising chickens (and who worked as a vet tech for almost 20 years for a farm vet) who looked at me very blankly when I asked about cocci in chickens. Obviously she knew what it was, but she had never seen it in chickens in her years of raising chickens and dealing with chicken owners. That bodes well for my area, anyway. How many of you have never seen it in years of raising chickens? How many of you have to deal with it every year? Mixed experiences?