How should I decorate my coop?

CIuck

Songster
Jun 3, 2020
Conneticut
I am getting my coop tomorrow and I am planning on TRYING to make it look pretty, I have a couple ideas but I need a little more, I am thinking that I can paint designs on cinder blocks and place them around the coop, I want to make the decorations homemade, anyone have any ideas, how did you make you coop pretty?

I am getting my coop tomorrow and I am planning on TRYING to make it look pretty, I have a couple ideas but I need a little more, I am thinking that I can paint designs on cinder blocks and place them around the coop, I want to make the decorations homemade, anyone have any ideas, how did you make you coop pretty?
I put planterboxes around mine and planted hens and chicks in them and have monkeygrass that is starting to grow

I put planter buckets (easy and light) with colorful safe flowers around the top. and planted lavender and other safe flowers at the bottom. They will eat some so plant many :) We also put a weather vane up top. I Love the idea of painted blocks! I can't wait to see what you do with them! I'm looking up solar lights from the ideas above

I’m in the process of decorating mine now, it’s fun coming up with ideas. I’m going with the certain theme, hopefully after this Saturday coop and run will be done so I will be able to finally share!

Back
Top Bottom