How Sweet Is She ? ? ?

My 12 year old just went through that...she still is coughing a little. She missed Friday and Monday of school running a 103 fever.

I am always amazed at children and how they think. Years ago, my son who is now 24, was home with me one weekend when I came down with the flu. The kind where you lie on the couch and keep one eye on the kid and pray for death. He asked me if I was okay and I told him that I was sick and to please play across the room with his toys and let me rest...that I did not want him too close to me.

I was dozing and suddenly I am soaking wet and feel a wet towel smacking me in the face and this little voice (age 6) say "Mama, does that feel better?" Well what else can you say except "yes it does...thank you".

He had taken a bath towel and wet it, could not wring it out of course so he drug it across the house, and dropped it on me. He wanted my fever to go down.

Just wait till she wakes you with your Mother's Day breakfast and the pancakes are pink. NEVER ask how they became pink...just smile and take the child out for breakfast. My dear son used Pepto Bismol to make them pink. thank goodness I did not eat any. hahahahaha

That is too cute! Its amazing how they think sometimes. Pepto Bismol in the pancakes is very thoughtful! See, he was making sure you do not get acid indigestion from whatever else was in the pancakes. Very cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Children should rule they world...they are amazing...
big_smile.png

Hope she feels better soon. What a little sweetheart!!!!!!

My kids school has been a pest hole for the last couple of weeks with a cold virus, the 'flu, strep and a GI virus going around. Some class have six or eight kids out.

Back
Top Bottom