How to find out what local duck eggs go for?

what type of ducks? Have u ever been to jacsonville or st. augastine or anything around there/ have u heard of Roberts Feed good place
thumbsup.gif
or two time tack?

have you ever been to the waldo flea market? there is alot of farmers types there that sell vegatables they might know someone. havent been to florida in a few years we use to live in lake butler.

what do they want them for? eatting or hatching?

Last edited:
You could check your local Craig's List to get an idea. You may find a range and sometimes its based on factors like if they are fed organically or free range. I do find I can sell mine for higher ($5 doz for eating eggs) than some of the advertisers (as low as $2.50 doz) because the people I sell to seem to have a high appreciation for the work that goes into raising them and the fact that they free range.

Interesting. I find that locals pay about $2.50 for grain fed chicken eggs. I have not see anyone locally that sells duck eggs so there isnt any way for me to get an idea yet. I have not gone to the Waldo flea market since its out of the way for me. I just dont have any comp's to go with on the duck eggs. I sold a half doz to a gal recently that was sold for $3.50 at her request. My jumbo pekings have rather large eggs and the muscovy having regular eggs about the size of standard "large" chicken eggs. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom