How to fix hole in boots?

cowboyclayt

Songster
Mar 1, 2017
Mowing, the woods, the garage.
I have a pair of Carhartt boots, and they WERE waterproof until I managed to put a hole in one of them today using an axe. So just a warning to everyone, be careful when using an axe!!!!

Have you ever fixed holes in boots before? How? What do you think I should do?

Thanks!

Farmgirl1878

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Mar 17, 2017
Piketon, Ohio
Buy new boots! Or, send an email to Carhartt with a picture and ask for advice. They’re pretty good at customer service.

I just paid $25 for a pair of men’s Kamik rubber boots with a VERY warm liner from Sportsman’s Guide. They’re nice and toasty!

cowboyclayt

Songster
Mar 1, 2017
Mowing, the woods, the garage.
Buy new boots! Or, send an email to Carhartt with a picture and ask for advice. They’re pretty good at customer service.

I just paid $25 for a pair of men’s Kamik rubber boots with a VERY warm liner from Sportsman’s Guide. They’re nice and toasty!
Your joking, right? I payed over $100 for the boots, and that was with 25% off! I might ask cathartic about it though.

DoeAndGander

Songster
May 24, 2017
Southern Minnesota
What material are they? If Carhartt doesn’t do anything about it, look into a shoe/boot repair store. I’m not sure where you are but a local store was able to resole my fav pair of boots. Maybe a similar store can help you out

Top Bottom