How to get your BYC personal page linkable under your avatar like the old system.

kstaven

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 26, 2007
BC, Washington Border
There is a way to get a link to our BYC page under our avatar. Go to your profile, then select "edit community profile", scroll down to "My Coop" and paste the link to the page in there.

It will appear under your avatar with the link titled "My Coop).

How to find your personal BYC page. Click here

That's awesome, because a lot of members were missing that feature. One more kink crossed off the list. Gets my vote for a spot in the Sticky list added to one of the tutorials or info pages
thumbsup.gif

Or even better, in the Edit Community Profile area, where it says My Coop.... maybe "(Copy and Paste your Member Page URL here for it to show under your avitar)" can be added on there so it's more obvious to users? I saw that text field, but had no idea what it was for until I saw another user post about it being where you need to paste your member page (which used to be the old My BYC Pages).

Every time I see one more issue addressed, no matter how minor... I'm just that much more happier with the New BYC (and I'm pretty dang happy with it as it is!). Seriously Mods/Staff... you guys are doing an excellent job, and with such tact and patience. We need some special award badges just for the staff members, cuz you guys have definitely earned them
clap.gif

Thanx for the info on how to insert the link!! But now, when I look at my pages, all the pictures are gone!! Can anyone else see them?

Thanx for the info on how to insert the link!! But now, when I look at my pages, all the pictures are gone!! Can anyone else see them?

Nope, I don't see any pictures either.

Thanks for the info, Kurtis! What a surprise folks will get when there isn't a single blessed coop on "My Coop" page.
lol.png

Last edited:

Just checked your page. The pics that are missing are ones you added there as thumbnails and for some strange reason this new system isn't accessing them like it is full size pictures. This seems to be the reason that pics are missing from many pages right now.

Back
Top Bottom