Two days ago, we received 18 baby chicks in the mail. They're living in a small, enclosed space layered with wood-chips in a coop. Last night my parents kept the heat lamp on all night. The heat lamp is placed in the corner of the house on the roof. I started worrying because it's a wooden coop layered with wood-chips and the heat lamp was left on all night. I live in Arizona, so at night the temp is around 80 degrees this time of year. Tonight I left the heat lamp on for 2-3 hours and turned it off at 9:30. I thought that since it is 80 degrees out, they hurdle together, and have plenty of woodchips and warmth that they would be alright. Should they be ok? Should I turn the heat lamp back on? All answers are helpful. Thank you!