How to make “Start a New Thread” easier?

I'm managing to post, but putting pictures on I find almost impossible, so I down load on to my lap top and do it from there :) makes it a whole lot easier. I know most use their phones now, when I need to help walk someone through something I first have to find out what their using, laptop, desktop or phone.

I'm managing to post, but putting pictures on I find almost impossible, so I down load on to my lap top and do it from there :) makes it a whole lot easier. I know most use their phones now, when I need to help walk someone through something I first have to find out what their using, laptop, desktop or phone.
You just press "Upload a File" below the editor and then open the image. But what interface you need to browse through to select the file after pressing "Upload a File" is dependent on your phone, and something we have absolutely no control over.

They understand how to use the search function to resurrect an ancient thread but fail to understand how to use the blue box at the top of each forum that says 'Post New Thread'

Somethings just can't be fixed with people

I respond to this old thread because I cant find how to start a new one. On my phone there is no
blue box at the top of this forum that says 'Post NewThread'
In my opinion it should be easy to find a button how to start/post new thread.
Why not a 'start new thread' item somewhere in the menu / under the hamburger? Or a ? Question mark next to the search icon.

P.s. finally find out how to start a new thread. I find it rather complicated being a person who is looking for answers first (search icon. and articles) and not by starting to choose a category.:

Instruction:
Go to one of the forums. Open the category and only then there is a blue button to start a new thread.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom