How to make a chicken very, VERY, angry!!!! :)

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Well, I had plans for my Holiday cards this year....was hatching some Turkens and crocheted a cute little scarf and hat (and even a handbag) to dress one in and take darling little pics. My hatch was HORRIBLE.....my turkens were severely deformed (no tops of their heads) and dead.
Very depressing. However, I decided to try and go with my original plan and use my cutest chickie.....my little Black Tailed White Japanese Bantam, Kawaii.
I had to make a new, larger, hat and scarf. Well......I now know what makes chickes (even really sweet chickies) angry!!!! LOL I actually got a few pretty cute pics but just had to share a couple of her more frustrated moments!!! Poor little sweetheart! Oh, and before anyone feels the need to tell me, my husband already told me, I am EVIL!!!! LOL

sis

Songster
11 Years
Jul 16, 2008
PA
I am sorry your turkins didn't make it. I know you were looking forward to them and their pictures. This little chick is cute in its outfit.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Thanks everyone. Thankfully I have put the bators away until Spring. I will start over then to get what I am needing.
Until then, I sure have some precious chickies.

Top Bottom