How to make a chicken very, VERY, angry!!!! :)

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Well, I had plans for my Holiday cards this year....was hatching some Turkens and crocheted a cute little scarf and hat (and even a handbag) to dress one in and take darling little pics. My hatch was HORRIBLE.....my turkens were severely deformed (no tops of their heads) and dead.
sad.png
Very depressing. However, I decided to try and go with my original plan and use my cutest chickie.....my little Black Tailed White Japanese Bantam, Kawaii.
smile.png
I had to make a new, larger, hat and scarf. Well......I now know what makes chickes (even really sweet chickies) angry!!!! LOL I actually got a few pretty cute pics but just had to share a couple of her more frustrated moments!!! Poor little sweetheart! Oh, and before anyone feels the need to tell me, my husband already told me, I am EVIL!!!! LOL

008.jpg

009.jpg

I am sorry your turkins didn't make it. I know you were looking forward to them and their pictures. This little chick is cute in its outfit.

Thanks everyone. Thankfully I have put the bators away until Spring. I will start over then to get what I am needing.
smile.png
Until then, I sure have some precious chickies.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom