Please no more replies, I figured it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I really don’t want help of treating him right now because he is on meds and other things right now and my teacher i helping me.

I just want to get some ideas on how to creat the vapor or steam.

You could try taking him into your bathroom and creating steam with a really hot shower. Don't put him in of course. Just steam it up really well.

He is a $50 bird. I couldn’t get another boy. I can’t go to a vet. No he lives with a mirror and gets to be with his ladies once a week. They are show birds so how they get to interact with other is different. He can see his girls daily but he can’t live with bird. I haven’t let him out this last week because the yard is a lake I have to wear boots out there. He is on treatment and will not drink water. I give him 3 mL of his water morning and afternoon. So my teacher who was a vet for a while told be too let him breath in the oils and epson salt for a bit to help with his breathing.

I just want ideas on how to make a vapor thing.
Your teacher is recommending this but didn't tell you how to do it?
Strange.

Strange.
Just like it's strange that they *used* to be a vet. I don't believe it for a second.

Strong scented vapors are horrible for birds to breathe in. They have very fragile respiratory systems. Depending on what's going on, a steamy room for short periods of time may help though.

Strange.
She said to run a bath but I don’t want to use up all that water. I am as looking for others ideas on how to make is to compare. It is fine I will just to the bath tomorrow.

thank you all for the help.

She said to run a bath but I don’t want to use up all that water. I am as looking for others ideas on how to make is to compare. It is fine I will just to the bath tomorrow.

thank you all for the help.
Could also get a humidifier and run in a small room with the bird for a short amount of time.

Please don’t talk bad about me teacher. You do not now her so you can’t prove anything. We have a fantastic vet program so please do not what so ever talk bad about my amazing teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom