How to make money...?

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
I need a job. I need money. Lots of it. And fast. Seems like it's a waste of time to work a minimum wage job by the time they take taxes out and gas I ain't left with nothin'...

So, how?

ETA; we want to buy a house.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
No way to get money, lots of it, and get it fast.... unless you're thinkin' about holding up a bank.

You could open up your own business, work 12 to 16 hours a day for thirty years with seldom a day off...... wait a minute... I did that. I'd have been better off with a minumum wage job.
wink.png

Nope, robbing banks is about the only way.

But the retirement home they send you too isn't very nice... unless you like stripes.

Seriously, no idea, but if you figure it our let me know and I'll get a job there too.
wink.png

I am so sorry to have to tell you that robbing banks is not a good way to get a lot of money either. I worked in a bank, and the cash on hand that most tellers have in their drawers is not enough to pay off most debts. In fact it had gotten so bad that I wasn't always sure that I could cash some of the larger checks. The time you will most likely have spend in prison make Bank robbery a poor choice of ways to make money.

If you are going to use less than legal ways to acquire money, you really need to make sure that you can live the rest of your life in a place like Angola. It used to be that Costa Rica didn't have an extradition treaty, but I think I read some place that they do now. I have a bad case of not wanting to live in Angola.
lau.gif

There are few legal ways to make money fast. I've been poor most of my married life and only recently have been able to get into a position where I am quite comfortable. The reason? Education and investing in myself. College. Classes. Certifications. Etc... Opportunities are out there. Just have to work to find them.

Extortion makes alot of money

So does ransom

and kidnapping.

How bout stealing pets then send the owner ransom notes.

Things that dont make that much money:

Revenge
being poor
loafing
jobless
skulking
selling air
selling rancid meat
playing" i am a chicken" in your coop
kissing your roo

"Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think if there was a way to make lots of money and real fast, a lot of us would be quite wealthy.

Honestly, everyone has to start somewhere, and if that is minimum wage so be it. if you want more upgrade your education and strive to get that better job. Now a days though, not even an education can ensure a good paying job. I know people with 8 years of university working at Mcdonalds, or some other fast food restaurant because they cannot find positions in what they mastered in.

I work for minimum wage, here in Ontario the wage is 10.25/hr. I only recently started working. Dh is laid off for the winter season and will not go back until late spring. Yet we are still managing to live comfortably.

Work the minimum wage job while getting more education and looking for a better job.

Buy items or pick up free items( from friends, neighbors, family) and resell for higher price on Craigslist, ebay, Amazon.

Hire out for odd jobs painting, mowing, clean up yards, cleaning houses, babysitting, pet sitting, washing cars, etc. Adults as well can do all these things and many people would rather have an adult do them. If you really want money, work for it at anything that you are physically able to do.

Save, save, save.

Takes patience like many things in life, most people will never have a lot of money fast or even in their lifetime............just a fact of life.

Or ask a rich relative for a loan or gift.

Back
Top Bottom