How to make money...?

Quote:
Huh?
idunno.gif

Heh....kinda of a...um...well, um. Yeah. Just like guys can donate "stuff" into a little cup, which is then handed gingerly to a nurse, women can donate eggs from their ovaries. Helps out folks who are needing one half (or both halves) of the equations needed to make life create.
wink.png

Quote:
Huh?
idunno.gif

Heh....kinda of a...um...well, um. Yeah. Just like guys can donate "stuff" into a little cup, which is then handed gingerly to a nurse, women can donate eggs from their ovaries. Helps out folks who are needing one half (or both halves) of the equations needed to make life create.
wink.png

Oh Jeez. Nevermind.
hide.gif
Chicken forum... eggs..
idunno.gif
I'm a very embarrassed old man.
hide.gif
Just nevermind and onward clyde...

Quote:
wink.png

Oh Jeez. Nevermind.
hide.gif
Chicken forum... eggs..
idunno.gif
hide.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yeah, just like Booker said. Cept it's not as easy as a quick bathroom break. Usually is 2 months (i think) of injections in the butt (ow!) and then they give you minor surgery! They go in with a needle and collect the eggs...*shudder* I know it would be for good, but jeez doesn't that just sound terrible?!

Quote:
THAT'S WHY I NEED MONEY!!! LOL!!! EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO!!!
lol.png
lau.gif

LOL @ mississippifarmboy...
tongue.png

Yeah, just like Booker said. Cept it's not as easy as a quick bathroom break. Usually is 2 months (i think) of injections in the butt (ow!) and then they give you minor surgery! They go in with a needle and collect the eggs...*shudder* I know it would be for good, but jeez doesn't that just sound terrible?!

And actually I know someone who did that and asked her all about it... I registered to do it, filled out a HUGE packet of paperwork, was listed on a website and everything, then come to find out the company I was "signed up" with went under due to fraud... I'm not sure if there are other companies.
idunno.gif

Quote:
wink.png

Oh Jeez. Nevermind.
hide.gif
Chicken forum... eggs..
idunno.gif
hide.gif

I am glad to see I was not the only one that was somewhat confused. Ah yes, another senior moment to cherish.
clap.gif

Quote:
wink.png

Oh Jeez. Nevermind.
hide.gif
Chicken forum... eggs..
idunno.gif
hide.gif

lau.gif
That was just the laugh I needed today. Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom