How To Make Success As A Horse Trainer

I wish you well and hope you succeed. I send my horses out for training. They are trained in cutting. Things I go by are success of the trainer at a high level, and his facilities. How he gets the results are so important too. Experience and clients will help you achieve your goals. There is a lot you have to know and keep learning to compete in the horse world and then you have the business side that can also be just as challenging. I wish you well and hope you are successful!

I can teach those. The same principles apply to western horses as well as english horses- particularly when you train gymkhana and jumping horses.
The only difference is the saddle- any well-trained horse should know all those things.

I can teach those. The same principles apply to western horses as well as english horses- particularly when you train gymkhana and jumping horses.
The only difference is the saddle- any well-trained horse should know all those things.

There is a lot more to Western vs. English than just a "difference in the saddle".

Back
Top Bottom