how to report post?

annageckos

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 6, 2009
SE PA
I saw this spam post in one of the subforums, but I have no idea how to report it. I looked all over the page, but didn't see any links. Here is the link if any mods see this. Ok, I can't paste the link. I really dislike the new forums. Anyway, it is the first post in the ornamental fowl subforum.

Any thoughts? We had a hen with 6 3 day old chicks in a cat carrier. When my husband went to check on them this morning they were gone. The hen was just fine. Any idea what could have gotten them? My thinking is a snake but I would think it would have been full after 1or 2 chicks. We won't be doing that again.

Gomezpnp wrote: Any thoughts? We had a hen with 6 3 day old chicks in a cat carrier. When my husband went to check on them this morning they were gone. The hen was just fine. Any idea what could have gotten them? My thinking is a snake but I would think it would have been full after 1or 2 chicks. We won't be doing that again.

Depends on size/hunger of the snake (if that is what it was).

You might try posting in the Predator and Pest forum, with more detail, for more informed opinion: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/13/predators-and-pests

This thread, though it concerns predation, of a sort, isn't as useful to your purposes ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom