How to reset day counter on 24s incubator

OzChickens

Chirping
Dec 22, 2021
Hi,
I have this Chinese incubator model 24s.

Day counter currently sitting at day 44, tried reset button but it only cycles the egg rotator while day counter cycles from 10 to 1. Then resumes day counter at day 44.

Any ideas?

I’m also having trouble keeping this incubator under 50% for the first 18 days, unless water is low, it maintains humidity at 60-64%.

Reading the manual doesn’t indicate this model has controls for humidity other than a low humidity alarm.

With heavy rain some days then several days of sunny dry out weather, outdoor humidity varies widely.

Attachments

• B3A828A8-3209-491A-BD27-D25C97214CC6.jpeg
    B3A828A8-3209-491A-BD27-D25C97214CC6.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 205
Personally I hve never used this but I did find a youtube link that could help you Good luck.
Thanks. I’ve tried the reset method shown in the video.

It causes my incubator to cycle down the day counter and to rotate the eggs from one side to another. At end, my day counter does not reset to zero.

The hunt for a solution continues.

Thanks. I’ve tried the reset method shown in the video.

It causes my incubator to cycle down the day counter and to rotate the eggs from one side to another. At end, my day counter does not reset to zero.

The hunt for a solution continues.
Did you hold it down through the cycle and rotation? It seems like you have to press it a verrrrrry long time.

Sorry, I wish I knew more. The more you reply on here the more people see it. I'm hoping the correct person will pop in.

Back
Top Bottom