How To Save A Life -A Novel, Also written by you!-

Linda walked into the Dairy Queen, her dark eyeliner running down her face. As soon as she noticed Skye 1, she sat down beside her and held back her tears, saying, "H-hey Skye...."

Skye1 looked shocked. "What happened Linda? You look you were struck by tradgedy!"

The crying girl shook her head, more black goop and tears rolling down her cheeks. "That's the problem..." she whimpered, pulling a blood covered septum ring out of her pants pocket. Linda presented it to Skye1 for a moment and clutched it back into blood covered palm, holding it to her heart. She began to cry harder, there were no words for her to say.

Timothy... thought Skye1, a tear welling up at her eye. No....He was too good.... She burst into tears silently and reached over to hug Linda.

Quote:
(Okay, Zin. That might be a big too much. Remember the Hogwarts RP...
hide.gif
...)

Quote:
hide.gif
...)

(I'm not on the Hogwarts RP.
tongue.png
How is it too much anyway?)

Quote:
hide.gif
...)

tongue.png

I'm not on it either, but apparently it got closed b/c someone whose name I won't mention RP'd someone cutting their wrists. This might be... too gruesome. Even this novel might be too gruesome in itself.

Quote:
tongue.png

I'm not on it either, but apparently it got closed b/c someone whose name I won't mention RP'd someone cutting their wrists. This might be... too gruesome. Even this novel might be too gruesome in itself.

No, this isn't the situation, he was hit by a car.
lol.png
Timothy was punk rock anyway, not emo.

Quote:

lol.png

That's better. Thanks!

Quote:
lol.png

That's better. Thanks!

Yeah.
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.png

*narrows eyes* We all know you're talking about me, I feel bad enough, DON'T MENTION IT!!!
he.gif

EE lover:) :

Quote:

*narrows eyes* We all know you're talking about me, I feel bad enough, DON'T MENTION IT!!!
he.gif

There, there. *Pats EE gently.*
tongue.png

Quote:
he.gif

There, there. *Pats EE gently.*
tongue.png

I'm fine. But I really wish that SOMEONE wouldn't mention it. I'm looking for another website that we can do it on. So STOP MENTIONING IT!!! K?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom