How to save my hens from HOA

X2! I'm currently at odds with mine. They sent me a letter about a year ago tell me to get rid of my five outdoor hens. I have a friend on the board, who secretly informed me the association is broke and can't afford to take me to court. So I still have my chickens (now only three due to a fox) until they find the cash to make me get rid of them.
gig.gif
Who knew I was such a rebel. But I diligently pay my dues, so they at least can't complain about that.
wink.png
Good luck with your case.
hugs.gif

Since your HOA hasn't done anything beside send you a letter, don't see where they'd have any grounds to make you get rid of your girls now or in the future
1f609.png
My thought anyway. Good luck with your chickens & unless your HOA by-laws specify "no chickens, poultry, livestock, etc..." not allowed, don't see what grounds they have to make you get rid of your PETS! We all can be rebels when the cause is close to heart!

I'm not having issues with HOA, it's italian chick....Good luck to you both!

Since your HOA hasn't done anything beside send you a letter, don't see where they'd have any grounds to make you get rid of your girls now or in the future
1f609.png
 My thought anyway.  Good luck with your chickens & unless your HOA by-laws specify "no chickens, poultry, livestock, etc..." not allowed, don't see what grounds they have to make you get rid of your PETS!  We all can be rebels when the cause is close to heart!

I'm not having issues with HOA, it's italian chick....Good luck to you both!

Thanks! ;)
Oh, my bylaws do say that. They were sure to send a copy of that section of the bylaws which had been highlighted. They were counting on me passively doing what they said. Nope, not me. My remaining girls or 4 years old. So where were they when I first got them and I was building their coop? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom